Wednesday 19 November 2014

WELL FANCY SEEING YOU HERE

I walked the "800"metres into Torrox yesterday! That maybe as the crow fly'si but I fly it's over a mile  if if you walk and it ain't flat. I told my Son last night & his reply text read with respect Dad it's not that far you should do it every day or there will come a time when you can't! And of course he's right. So reader I am going to walk in to Torrox & back each & every day & show the Bugger his Dad can do it. Took me 35 mins to walk in & 45 to walk back ( with shopping ) yesterday. I found a Lidl & an Aldi within 300 yards of each other. walked along the prom & nearly bought a coffee.Today I met friends Pete & Teri who are staying in nearby Nerja. I walked down today in 30 mins and back with them & without  a view stop in 35mins just don't expect that kind of improvement on a daily basis. Before our walk back we sat on the seafront & had coffee then set off back to Leftie for lunch which was mixed salad, meats, cheese, sardines, bread & wine. Am now sat reading a book on another glorious afternoon.




they are coming back next week & I've promised to cook paella.

No comments:

Post a Comment