Wednesday 19 November 2014

AND I WILL WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES !

Well I did it again ! walked into town & back even though I didn't need anything but the exercise. The Sun rose at 8.30 and I didn't. You can do that when you've retired. I'm not being smug but your lifestyle does change once your not ruled by a clock or a calendar. The biggest crisis of the day was the fact that the free Wi Fi went down & I couldn't post yesterday's blog. The site is very quiet at the moment but there's a trickle of new arrivals each day but the seasoned residents some of who live here year round tell me it's December before it starts to get busier. Thr fact that I'm not useing any diesel now I've arrived plus you pay a months rent up front means my only outgoings are food & drink and the occasional excursion or organised evening, the first of which is a tapas evening with live music across the road at Los Amigos for €5 or £4 in Yorkshire. The Sun is begging to set so I've taken a photo of the level below me to give you a flavour of the place :-

Will wander down to the bar shortly to send this post the back to make Butternut squash, chickpea & lentil curry I might even let you have the recipe. I would have thought herbs like rosemary, thyme or mint would have been growing in abundance here but it seems not. Have only come across dried versions in Lidl so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment