Monday 17 November 2014

VIVA ESPANIA

Well here I am at Camping at El Pino in Torrox 30 miles from Malaga . It's been a long ride & has taken two days to adjust to life on the Costa Del Sol. That said the sky is blue the sun is up & it's 22oC on the 17th of November. Within 5mins of my arrival I met a couple I met in France back in July, joined two clubs & booked a trip to Gibraltar for 10 Euros at the end of the month, life is good. I walked into the town this morning, it's about a mile down hill which took about 25 mins to a Lidl, there's also an Aldi a few hundred yards further down the road. There's lots of shops & restaurants some which advertise tapas for £1.25 each but that's not really in the budget. So took in the sites & set off back Which means it's a mile back up hill with shopping !!! Happy to walk down but will Investigate cost of a taxi back. Here's a photo of my new parking space :-


Am off to check out the bar / restaurant now. ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment