Thursday 20 November 2014

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER


Had a lazy morning thenwalked into Torrox with John & his dog Lucky,  didn't need any shopping so walked along the promenade & bought a coffee in a passable Spanish accent. As the day wore on it became cloudy but still shorts & tee shirt warm. Didn't make the curry last night as on my way down the post the days blog I met a guy called Graham standing outside his Hymer motorhome. It's posher than mine & just over a metre longer. But I'm a great believer in size doesn't matter. We chatted away for at least an hour ,him giving me helpful tips on traveling in a motorhome then I went off to the bar ( free Wi Fi ) area  & by the time I got back to Leftie it was too late to make the curry, so opened a tin to make a sandwich. Please note I can't recommend Cow tonge  ! It was so awful I haven't eaten anything since & that was 21 hours ago. So Anyone who knows me well will realise how bad it must have been. It's 5pm now & I'm just toying with the idea of an omelet. It didn't make ill or anything & I'm up for trying most things but that's been crossed off my to eat list. Talking of  size there's a couple on site staying in this & they pull a smart car behind it :-

It's over 30 feet long without the car & trailer.

The bar and terrace 


1 comment: