Thursday 28 August 2014

BACK IN BLIGHTY

Well I've been back in England for over a week now. I'm sure you'll all delighted to know my face is healed & back to normal. Not done much since I got back, I was going to spend a few days in Whitby at the folk festival but in the end only managed one day. It was a good day though, I  cadged a lift with my good friend Emma & her amazing  daughter Emily. We watched some Morris dancers, went for a walk on the pier, had fish & chips at the Royal & caught up with some friends at the festival office. Then came back & booked onto a site near Holmfirth for a few nights to spend time with friends:-



Great tip for a cheap fire pit. This guy went to his local tip & removed the drum & flywheel from an old washing machine. Flywheel  made a good base & the drum made a perfect fire pit. 

I've just arrived in Fleetwood for the last annual folk festival. I will report back tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment