Wednesday 13 August 2014

FALLEN OUT WITH LEFTIE

Well that's not quite true!, I fell out iIN Leftie. After a nice night & catch up with Penny & Ken I went off to bed. I'm so use to being I'm Leftie I turned down the offer of a bed in the house of which there are many. Waking I'm the early hours to  answer  the call of nature.  I did as I have a hundred times before, sat up in bed swivelled through 90o, put one hand on the top of the passenger seat head rest & the other on the top of the driving seat head rest shuffled forward &.began to lower myself down the18" to the step

. At some point earlier I had demonstrated the fact that both front seats can be swivelled through 180o so that three people can face each other. It occurred to me as the driving seat began to turn away just as I reached the point of no return that I hadn't clicked it into place after the demo. I felt myself launch into a graceful ( not ) dive. I landed face first on the table below!! The table collapsed into pieces & deposited me on the floor. I came round seconds later on the floor with a nose bleed. I picked myself up, sorted the nose out & looked at the sorry state of the table & went back to bed feeling shaken but OK. I woke on 
 Sunday morning hoping it had been a bad dream but when I looked down at the table & then In the mirror I realised it was real. As the day went it started to hurt in lots of places😣😫 ( The blog can tell when people are laughing you know ) that was thee days ago So the swelling is going down & the pain is easing. Only two photos on this blog :/
 


OUCH

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the spill. Looks painful but on the positive side, it could have been worse. Hope the rest of the trip goes without any mishaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know cause I was there ... Lefties carpets looked like "there's bin a murder !!"

    ReplyDelete