Saturday 2 August 2014

AT THE DORDOGNE OF THE DAY



If I were to throw a stone from Lefties window it would hit the motorhome next to him! But if I were to throw a stone out the opposite window it would make a splosh as it landed in the mighty Dordogne river:-
After yesterday's long & arduous day I'm staying put till tomorrow. Having a rare no spend day ( there the best days ) especially as I had a mega spend day on Monday. 220 Euros on fuel, a big shop & campsite . Went out for bread this morning to find this must be the only village in France that doesn't seem to have a Boulanger !!! But the do have a supermarket which I will visit later. OK so it's not a total no spend day but I don't think 60p for bread counts. 



Car thieves start really young over here.-



No comments:

Post a Comment