Friday 18 April 2014

JEDBURGH & THE SCOTTISH BOARDERS

Lovely 2 hour drive from Reeth to Jedburgh faultlessly guided by SUE the satnav. I call her Sue in honour of a dear friend who I worked with for many years who never shut up and was always telling me where to go!!! My arrival at the boarder was marked with a cheese burger bought as I waited for clearance by customs
Just arrived & been allocated my spot for the next five days,
better to stay here in peace whilst everyone else fights there way through the Easter weekend traffic. Pasta Cabonara for tea and a small large whisky. Well when in Rome as they say. Hay who knows maybe one day before long I might be in Rome. Think I'm going to like the motor-homing life.

 Ah well its off to bed now. I'm going to jail tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Glad its going well and you're enjoying the travellers life. If you need tech support send me an email or phone call.

    ReplyDelete