Friday 18 April 2014

AND WERE OFF

At 9.30 on Monday the 14th of April Leftie & I pulled out of the drive and bade farewell to Huddersfield.Our first destination being the village of Reeth, in the Yorkshire  Dales. After a detour up and over some narrow roads I arrived & set up camp.
The Village green

A couple of the locals


The sky is blue, the birds are singing & there are THREE pubs. I'm here for three nights so might have to visit them all!! Wednesday night saw the arrival of my very good friends Phil & Karen, they have been motor-homing for a few years now & were able to give me lots of advice on what to do, what not to do & where do it. as well the good advice they also gave me a pair of binoculars, a very welcome gift for a trip around the Scottish Highlands.finally a photo of some of the top end in luxury caravanning at the posh end of the site.

1 comment: