Friday 4 April 2014

IT WON'T BE LONG NOW

Well the big day has come and gone. The 20th of March was my 65th birthday  and the day I retired. I have decided to begin my adventure on the 14th of April and if Spring has arrived in Scotland, then that will be my first port of call. If not, then its off to Brittany. I'm both excited and apprehensive. Just a case now of dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's. Scotland would be the better place to begin as I shall be doing a little site camping and a little wild camping , the latter of which as yet I've not experienced. I have gas, I have satellite TV / Radio, I have a solar panel and as of my birthday I now have a Kindle so I guess I'll be just fine. I shall from my next blog be adding photos of my travels.

1 comment:

  1. Weather seems to have picked up, is it Scotland or will you join us in Leffo ?

    ReplyDelete