Thursday 3 September 2015

LEFTIE SURVIVES SURGERY

Well reader, Leftie & I are off on another adventure. I've been back in th UK since April mooching about & so am ready to do it all over again. Some of the same & some new places. Leftie has not been well, off & on since I bought him just over 18 months ago. I need not bother you with the details suffice to say he has had power issues which has sometimes proved a bit of a problem. I have spent hundreds of pounds trying to sort the problem without success but hav.ng been given the the heads up via the Hymer Classic forum, even though Leftie won't qualify for another six years I was given the name & address of a Fiat wizard . Because said wizard is in Poole, Dorset I have planned a visit on my way south for the winter. So today Leftie has undergone surgery under the hand of Essanj. He seems to have made a miraculous recovery in there hands. & is now raring to go on another adventure. We are booked on a ferry from Portsmouth to Caen tomorrow afternoon on the first leg of a trip that will hopefully take us both to Brittany , France, Spain, Italy, Greece & back in the next 12 months. I do hope you will share the journey with me. Let's face it it won't cost you a penny ! Sit back & enjoy. My plan is "there is no plan" so it should be fun 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment