Wednesday 1 April 2015

A TRIP BACK IN TIME

I have spent the weekend settling in, walking the dogs and going Medieval. There are three walks. One round the boundary 10-15 mins, One through the eucalyptus forest which takes about an hour. Then there's the long walk..... which I only did once. We ate in on Saturday. Sara had a very large fresh chicken ( as in complete with head and fee t ) which was very nice. Katie the mad dog is getting used to me but still runs at me snarling and barking when the fancy takes her, but five mins later comes and puts her head on me.

She's chained up overnight and makes a very good guard dog as discovered every time I walked past.

Sunday was Medieval day in Miranda so off we went to watch. There were stalls, people in costume, and people performing in the street. We walked round for a while but it was bitterly cold so didn't stay as long we might have. We did however manage a drink, a crepe and a pork sandwich straight from the pig :-
Wonderful old building in the town square desperate for some TLC




Crepe anyone ?

Your going on a long journey

Back to the homestead now to light the fire and sample WINE

No comments:

Post a Comment