Thursday 5 March 2015

A BIT OF DO

On Sunday last my immediate neighbours Anne & Justin celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary & being in Spain that meant a party was required. It involved commandeering an empty pitch across the way & acquiring enough tables and benches to accommodating 21 guests from some of the empty chalets on site, much to the amusement of the other campers. Whilst the happy couple provided champagne & Pizza etc we all chipped in with nibbles. My contribution was Yorkshire Parkin & Quesadillas. A good time was had by all so here is the photographic evidence :-
















Lovely couple. Lovely day. A mixture of French, German, Dutch & English and as the day wore on we understood each better other by the hour. My next blog will be about my day in Malaga with my mate Graham on Tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment