Wednesday 10 December 2014

LET THERE BE LIGHTS


It occurred To me this morning that this part of Spain is lacking in something. Any form of wildlife! Sure there are cats & lots of dogs all with people staying here, but as yet I haven't seen as much as a lizard, cockroache, mouse, beetle, or snake basking in the sun. It seems odd. It may be the time of year or my location but it seems unlikely. The place even seems devoid of ants. I have this morning signed up & paid €7.5 to go & see the Malaga lights on the 19th yet another outing to look forward to I will of course report back.
           Decided today was cleaning day in Leftie. Took me all of 30 mins to clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, change the bedding, tidy round. & clean the bathroom. God I love life in a motorhome. Weather forecast for today said it would be cloudy & they were right here's a picture of it :-


Can't wait till it gets dark tonight's Leftie has been adorned with140  Christmas lights all down his side. Just hoping to find a celebrity to do the big switch on. Off to make lunch now, a tapas dish, large prawns in extra virgin garlic oil with crusty bread. Mmmmmm:-


Lefties big switch on !


Ta dha
 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment