Thursday 24 July 2014

NICE HAIR SORRY AIRE

Staying a second night on this Aire met a couple called Martin & Joanne they have lived in France for a few years. They spend the winter months on the same site near Malaga  in Torres as Peter & Kay who I met the other day and know them well !!! They have given me some advice about Aires & let me ride one  of there Rolls Royce of bykes. Power assisted, comfy saddle & front & read air ride suspension. Just need to find 999Euros.

The new must have for Motorhomers a washing machine & spin drier.

This was the road Sue told me take on my arrival at the Aire turn righ at the end of the " ROAD " she said ???

What road Sue? Oh yes that tiny one way exit at the bottom left hand corner 6 inches wider than Leftie. 😳

2 comments:

  1. Oops Sue only a few days ago was irreplaceable, she makes a couple of boo boos and is persona non grata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Bobby, you could get a tank down there...........well, that's what my dad use to say. Hehehe. X

    ReplyDelete