Tuesday 1 July 2014

LE GRANDE DEPART

We'll hello folks. The blogs been a bit quiet for the last few weeks. Leftie and I have been chilling on the driveway of two great friends planing our next adventure. I priced up going to Ireland for two weeks but the cost was astronomical !! £650+ .So I told Leftie we couldn't afford it. I went on line and found I could go to Sharm El Sheikh all inclusive for a week for £340. So I booked it! Usually if it looks too good to be true is is , but I kid you not it did exactly what it said on the tin! It was amazing . If you fancy going and you can book last min, then google Ice Lolly or Golden Ticket and look for Sharm Plazza hotel. It's 5star it really is. Don't tell Leftie thought as I left him "Home alone. " telling him I was just popping out to the shops. We're friends again now though cause I'm taking him to France for two Months. We a currently in Oxford but as we arrived late after noon I'm keeping the the dreaming spires till tomorrow. Hope I can still post pictures on the blog but will have to find a different way as my laptop has shuffled off its mortal coil and am typing this on an IPad . So until tomorrow bye bye

1 comment:

  1. Have just discovered your blog, makes a very interesting read. Good luck in Europe, its so much more set up for campingcaristes!

    ReplyDelete