Wednesday 2 July 2014

AM I PARKED LEGALY ?

After a very pleasant morning in Oxford wandering round the colleges and discovering that despite the lack of a laptop I can upload photos from my IPad :-  



I walked back along the tow path on the river. You have to vacate your pitch by midday,so I packed Leftie and set off for Dover which satnav said was only 3hrs away meaning I'd be there hours before the sailing. Never mind thought I, in all the times I've been through Dover I have never had the time to see the place. Unfortunately it seems that Dover isn't exactly parking friendly. I'm currently sat in a car park which has a sign that proclaims you can park a  car or a bus but not lorry, trailer tent or caravan, hence my blog heading. I don't want to risk leaving Leftie in case he gets a £70 ticket but we have been driving round in circles for ages to the extent the Leftie is sea sick even before we sail. As the weather is sunny and I am technically sat in my front room I guess I'll sit here and people watch until an official looking parking warden can advise me.


1 comment: