Wednesday 7 May 2014

DORNIE CHORUS

Well I arrived in Dornie about 5.pm read a sign on the gate which said Find a pitch and I will collect the money later. True to their word a lady knocked on my door at 7.15.pm LUCKY ME. but alas only to collect £12 and tell me a £1 coin would get me 12 hours of electricity.So here I am camped by the side of yet another Loch. It's a pleasant evening so I'm going to take a walk into the village about 1/2 a mile away and see what it has to offer. What it had to offer was a  pub, a restaurant that I couldn't afford to eat at and a shop which was closed until the morning.I
guess it's the pub then. I slept well and awoke to an atmospheric morning ( that's Scottish for misty & rainy ).worth a few photos then :-


When I did woodwork at school I made my Mum a Kidney shaped coffee table !!!

So this is the Cock O the North they talk about then

1 comment: