Wednesday 30 July 2014

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEA SIDE

Another day another place, off to the seaside today, does that mean I'm on holiday ?  50 mile drive down towards the Spanish boarder ( Phil & Karen are off to Spain ) and a holiday resort called Vieux Boucau  Les Bains but when we arrived the Vieux was not that good. It did have a Bullring but we'd missed the bullfight by a day ( thank god ) so Karen. Being organised had a plan B. We drove a little further & settled down for the night in the sea side town of Moliets Plage camping in the Hippy woods as Phil named it 



I think they look like the couple in the specksavers add when he asks his wife " What kind of cheese was that? "

My bike was the only one here when I arrived!! Can't remember which one it was now.....




1 comment:

  1. Yep I would say you is on holiday now mate well jel

    ReplyDelete